- Economic Investment HelpPosted 73 days ago
- Economic Turnaround with Absolute Wealth and Guy Cohen’s Updated ProgramPosted 107 days ago
- Economy of OnePosted 107 days ago
- Turnaround TraderPosted 108 days ago
- Online Investors Don’t Need to Be Affected by Every Market Twist and TurnPosted 199 days ago
- Trade with Investment Expertise Using Absolute Wealth’s New ProgramPosted 237 days ago
- Online Investing Program Takes Beginners to Pro Level SuccessPosted 240 days ago
- Stock Markets Don’t Require Luck with the “Trade the Banks” ProgramPosted 244 days ago
- Stock Market Trading Made Easy with “Trade the Banks” from Absolute WealthPosted 247 days ago
- Investment Opportunities Using “Trade the Banks” and Its Advanced IndicatorsPosted 251 days ago
James R. Gorrie
James R. Gorrie spent over eighteen years in financial services as an industry recognized investment financial advisor, advising clients on investment planning, trusts, business succession planning, financial products and market conditions. As a registered investment advisor, his clients have included a former presidential economic advisor, educators and business owners, high net worth individuals and “mom and pop investors.” James holds a BA in economics, and attained doctoral candidacy in international relations and comparative politics, with an area specialty in international political economy, before entering into the private sector. As Managing Editor of Absolute Wealth and The Empire Report with George Ross, James writes daily articles on current macro economic and investment topics, special reports, and analyses on geopolitical events around the world that effect the market.
In his personal life, James enjoys spending time with his wife and three boys. He also likes to travel and discover new cabernets. James has written two novels, a dozen screenplays, and is an occasional but award winning filmmaker. He and his family recently relocated to Austin, Texas.