- Online Investors Don’t Need to Be Affected by Every Market Twist and TurnPosted 2 years ago
- Trade with Investment Expertise Using Absolute Wealth’s New ProgramPosted 2 years ago
- Online Investing Program Takes Beginners to Pro Level SuccessPosted 2 years ago
- Stock Markets Don’t Require Luck with the “Trade the Banks” ProgramPosted 2 years ago
- Stock Market Trading Made Easy with “Trade the Banks” from Absolute WealthPosted 2 years ago
- Investment Opportunities Using “Trade the Banks” and Its Advanced IndicatorsPosted 2 years ago
- Investment Help with “Follow the Money,” Absolute Wealth and Guy Cohen’s New Investment ProgramPosted 2 years ago
- Trade the Markets with the “Follow the Money” System from Absolute Wealth and Guy CohenPosted 2 years ago
- Build Investment Wealth by Utilizing “Turnaround Trader”Posted 2 years ago
- “Trade the Banks” is Showing Investors How to Follow the Footprints to Profitable SuccessPosted 2 years ago
Hubert Senters: Co-founder of TradeTheMarkets.com
Hubert Senters was born in Paintsville, KY with an entrepreneurial personality that encouraged him to try out new businesses and careers paths.
Hubert left college in 1994 and headed off to launch a successful mobile on-site fleet maintenance company. His new business provided complete preventative maintenance, mechanical repairs to large and small companies. Eventually Hubert was managing 32 employees and running revenue of $4.8 million per year. This successful venture of Hubert’s was ultimately acquired by one of the leading national oil companies.
Hubert Senters was in the process of building this organization when he met the David (Transmission shop chain owner). Hubert had worked with David in the past but thought nothing else of it. One day, David invited Hubert to his office to watch him day trade. Hubert was intrigued by the offer and visited David and watched him make money by the minute. Four hours later, Senters was hooked to day trading online. After watching David make eighteen thousand dollars in that short period of time, Hubert knew he had to know more about what made the trading market work. Hubert departed on a journey to learn all he could about trading trading.
Hubert Senters continued to sit next to his new trading mentor every day for a year. He was determined to learn all that his mentor knew of the stock market and decipher how he read the market. Hubert maintained the same discipline he teaches today. He did not place his first trade until one year later. Over the next 18 months Hubert helped David manage $25 thousand and turn it into $862 thousand before taking a 20% drawdown. Once Hubert started trading, there was no turning back. He had found his niche.
Hubert Senters eventually sold his fleet maintenance company and went into online trading full time. Hubert has been online trading ever since for the last 10 years.
Hubert Senters launched TradetheMarkets.com in 2000 with John Carter. He is often heard calling out his trades live in our day trading chat room. Hubert Senters has garnered a loyal trading community following with his keen sense of the trading markets, his frank teaching style, and his willingness to help others learn from him.
Hubert Senters is a professional day trader and successful entrepreneur. His philosophy is that, “If you want to achieve something in life, find someone who is good at what you want to do and and learn everything they know about it.” That very philosophy has made Hubert Senters a successful day trader today. Hubert is a firm believer that you need to have your own style and method of trading that works for you.
Hubert’s favorite indicator is the Senters squeeze indicator which he uses on a daily basis. Hubert uses the Squeeze to systematically catch volatility and know the market direction. Hubert has found that trading with the squeeze indicator provides him with reliability, consistency and the potential for profitability while day trading. For him, the squeeze indicator does not require an extensive amount of judgment, thought or time and therefore, minimizes stress while trading the markets.
Hubert Senters’ goal is to achieve a comfortable lifestyle, and building up wealth to pass on to his kids and put money away for the future. Spare time is spent enjoying life, family and friends. When he’s not trading, he takes photos of his three kids playing sports, investing in other small business, angel investing and always searching for low risk high return investment some common and some very uncommon.