- Economic Investment HelpPosted 70 days ago
- Economic Turnaround with Absolute Wealth and Guy Cohen’s Updated ProgramPosted 104 days ago
- Economy of OnePosted 104 days ago
- Turnaround TraderPosted 105 days ago
- Online Investors Don’t Need to Be Affected by Every Market Twist and TurnPosted 196 days ago
- Trade with Investment Expertise Using Absolute Wealth’s New ProgramPosted 234 days ago
- Online Investing Program Takes Beginners to Pro Level SuccessPosted 237 days ago
- Stock Markets Don’t Require Luck with the “Trade the Banks” ProgramPosted 241 days ago
- Stock Market Trading Made Easy with “Trade the Banks” from Absolute WealthPosted 244 days ago
- Investment Opportunities Using “Trade the Banks” and Its Advanced IndicatorsPosted 248 days ago
George Ross is Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel for the Trump Organization. He is the business and legal advisor to Donald J. Trump and was featured on The Apprentice as a boardroom judge where his observations were vital in influencing Donald Trump’s decisions...
George Ross is responsible for development of foreign investments and supervision of leasing and operation of 40 Wall Street, the landmark 1.3 million square-foot, 72-story building located in Manhattan’s Financial District, directly across from the New York Stock Exchange and the tallest building in downtown Manhattan, as well as the Trump Tower, the world-renowned Fifth Avenue skyscraper. He is also responsible for all licensing, promotion and marketing of Trump products including Trump Ice. He has been with the Trump Organization since 1996 but has been associated with Donald Trump for many years.
Before joining The Trump Organization, George Ross was a real estate attorney and private investor for more than 50 years and, as the senior partner of a major law firm, served as general counsel, consultant and negotiator for renowned real estate investors. He assisted with the acquisition and development of major buildings and other projects in the New York area including the GM building, Chrysler building, Olympic Tower, Trump Tower, the St. Regis, Stanhope, Grand Hyatt, St. Moritz, Gotham Hotels, Graybar building, 40 Wall Street, 100 Wall Street and 101 Park Avenue. Notable clients include, Donald J. Trump, AT&T, Katz Communications, Inc. Chase Manhattan Bank, United Technologies Corp., Leslie Fay Companies, Inc. Samuel Lefrak, Dutch Reform Church, Lazard Freres, Societe Generale, Western Union and Random House.
George Ross has also been a lecturer on various real estate subjects for the Practicing Law Institute and the American Management Association. He is an adjunct professor of the New York University School of Professional Studies and Continuing Education where he currently teaches a course in negotiation.
George Ross graduated from Clemson College and Brooklyn College of the City of New York and Brooklyn Law School and was admitted to the Bar in 1953.